Monday 30 June 2014

New designs on a quiet weekend

I had a kid free weekend this weekend as Grandma and pa took the kids to the beach house for some fun so I got stuck into some work! Firstly and most importantly, I worked on some designs for the next round in the Spoonflower/Robert Kaufman Fabric8 competition. Did I mention I got into the top 8!? SO EXCITING. I still can't believe it!!

Also, I have made it through all the review processes with hardtofind, an Australian online store similar to etsy but much more curated. So I have been crazy busy filling my new store with lots of designs. I'm getting there slowly. You can find my hardtofind store here. Check it out and let me know what you think :)



My Constellation design that got me into the top 8!



My second design for the fabric8 competition. 



New print designs for my hardtofind store











1 comment:

  1. A lot of artists are scared to splash colors into their work, since a lot of colors don't harmonize well with others, and a lot of the artworks I see are left with one or two colors in lightened or darkened tones. Anyway, it's delightful to see you experimenting so freely with colors and succeeding, Lamai. I'm sure your store is blooming because of your talent. Thanks for sharing! More power to you! :)

    Julius Horton @ Polkadot PR

    ReplyDelete